There is no per-user charge, and lots of ways that others can benefit
Some ways that your colleagues can benefit from using DevicePilot:
- Create a public dashboard in your foyer showing-off how many devices you've deployed, how that is growing, how well you are serving your customers. You could use a dedicated computer such as a Raspberry Pi for this.
- Create a dashboard for your weekly and monthly team reports - no more spending half a day pulling together historical data - use the live view instead
- Give Customer Support agents a login so they can check the vital statistics of a device during a support call.
- Give your Operations team a login so they can create proactive processes (including notifications) to spot and address problems before customers notice. This can include getting DevicePilot to automatically create tickets in a CRM when a device problem occurs.
- Give your CEO and Sales team access so that they can use DevicePilot to show off your device estate to new customers - so-called "vanity metrics" are a powerful tool, and the DevicePilot charts and maps look great.
- Give your CFO access so that she can keep track of whether billing is matching the reality of your device deployment.
- Give your installation and service teams access so that they can check device history, and proactively spot devices needing service.
- Your Product Manager can use DevicePilot to see how users are using your devices - to understand how to make the user experience better, and to predict churn
- Create KPIs and dashboards to show your enterprise customers how well you are meeting their SLAs - and then give them a DevicePilot login (filtered so they can only see their own devices).