DevicePilot can seamlessly integrate with Disruptive Technologies sensors. Here's how
Disruptive Technologies is a rapidly growing innovator in the IoT market and developer of the world's smallest commercial-grade wireless sensors.
DevicePilot can connect easily to the sensor data, using Disruptive Technologies "Data Connectors". Here are the steps to set it up:
- In Connections -> Get Started, click the Disruptive Technologies option
- Click Create to get your unique URL, and copy it.
- Open your Disruptive Technologies Studio
- Under Data Connectors, click Create New, and put the URL in the Endpoint URL setting. Give the connector a name.
- You can leave all the events checked, but further down, under Include sensor & cloud connector label data, type name in the box - this will ensure we get the sensor names sent through
- You're done.
If you switch back to DevicePilot, we'll wait for data to arrive, confirm it looks good, and then you are ready to analyze your sensor data.